STRANGE THINGS GENERALLY WE DO NORMALLY

It's Ganesh Chaturthy of Hinduism as well as Samvatsari of Jainism. So HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHY and MICHHAMI DUKKADAM to everyone.

I started receiveing so many messages of wishing the same in different whatsapp groups.
It's normal thing right? But I found something strange in this. You know what, no one is sending same message or same picture in same group again. everyone wants to send UNIQUE Picture or Message in every Whatsapp group.
Let me give you one example:
there is a person, lets named it Sid. he sent a picture in one group which was UNIQUE in that group but he found that same picture was sent by someone in second group so now he tries to find UNIQUE picture on google for second group which was not sent by anyone in that group. WHY? Because he does not want to be called that he has copied someone. We find Hillarious right? But we all do the same including me.
This is the Festival wishes so let's ignore it BUT what is more strange compare to this is that even we do the same shitt when some celebrity DIES.

I have witnessed same when Sushantsing rajput died, people were searching Unique picture of him on Google which was not posted by someone else on social media to say REST IN PEACE. Strange Right?
Once again it happened on the death of Siddharth Shukla. So it's like ongoing situation.

Whats my thinking on this, May be there is some problem with US. For becoming UNIQUE we ignore that somethings need to be ordinary. RIGHT?

Declaimer:
My thoughts can differe from yours. Its just my thinking and I reserve right to be wrong. You can comment your thoughts. Thank you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts