THAT DAY THE WORLD WON'T MATTER TO ME

 You are trying to get settled with your Passion,

You are facing so many problems but you are enjoying the Journey,

 You are battling with yourself and someone tells you that Your life is very Good.


You start analyzing your life AGAIN:

I studied for so many years,

I gave more than 100% effort,

I was earning a handsome amount

I even got the opportunity to earn a good amount but I rejected it or Left it,


BUT 


Today I am struggling with everything, money, relationships, appreciation, achievements, and the most Important SUCCESS.


I know the way of success won't be that easy,

I don't know when I will get the success I want,

I don't know when I will be settled in the LIFE,

I don't know when I will be satisfied with me,


BUT I Know

One thing is that I will achieve my ultimate GOAL one day and till that day I need to fight with ME ONLY because when I will conquer myself, THAT DAY THE WORLD WON'T MATTER TO ME.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts